I love online boutique shopping, and have come to find some of the coolest little web-based businesses with stuff for mom and baby that I wouldn't be able to find at big box stores.
One cute little place tp check out online is Tickatoo.
1) The name is downright cute!
2) Tickatoo is bound to carry something you'd love to get for yourself, a new baby, a homeschooled-child, a breastfeeding mom...and the list goes on!
Well, hang on to your Santa hats, everyone, because Tickatoo is offering one lucky reader a $25 gift certificate goof towards the purchase of any item on the site! It is, however, important to note that this contest is open internationally, and some items cannot be shipped. So here's my public service announcement telling whoever wins to check with Molly over at Tickatoo on what you'd like to use your prize for. ;)
To enter, visit Tickatoo and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me which product you would use your gift certificate for if you won (and yes, you are allowed to change your mind later.)
Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, December 16 and the winner will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or an alternate will be selected. US entries only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)