Thursday, August 20

Have a Poof-tastic Halloween!



The days are (sorta) getting on the cooler side as summer comes to a close. And that means that before we all know it, we' are going to be bombarded with the coming holidays.

First up is Halloween. I'm sure you've already seen advertisements for some super cute costumes for little ones in catalogs and in some of the stores. But have you seen Prissy Poofs? Buttercup and I absolutely love the cutesy and fun ballerina-inspired world of make-believe fun these little outfits provide.

Prissy Poofs was kind enough to send Buttercup a Patriotic Poof, which she proudly donned for the holiday festivities. And they are also going one step above and offering one lucky reader the chance to choose their choice of Spooky-Poof for Halloween! (Everybody say "THANK YOU!")

These are really cute and a sure-fire way to help your little girl stand out from the crowd while trick-or-treating. My favorites are the Lucky Pony Poof, the Bumblebee Poof, and the Ladybug Poof. Trust me, if Buttercup saw a photo of that one, I wouldn't hear the end of it until the "Lah-dee bug" showed up in the mail.

To enter, simply visit the site and let me know which Spooky-poof you would choose (and what size) if selected the winner. Make sure to include your email or Twitter ID so I can contact you if you are selected as winner. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on August 28, 2009 and winners have four days to respond or an alternate will be selected. Please note that the contest is limited to the United States only. You must be 18 years or older to enter.

Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!

Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address or Twitter ID to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address or Twitter ID to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)

11 comments:

Sandon and Othea said...

ChickeePoof! That is so cute!! What an easy costume too.

lbaran @ pcsedu.com

Meredith said...

I call my niece Ladybug all the time! So I think that the LadybugPoof in size small would be perfect for her!

I also think that the MousePoof is super cute.

~Meredith F.
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com

Sky said...

It would have to be the ChickeePoof. How adorable!

seeryusfam@msn.com

jonahbonah said...

I would love to have the luckypony poof!!! that is TOO cute!

Melissa
jakemelissajakea@aol.com

Sky said...

Blogged here:

http://www.seeryusmama.com/2009/08/link-em-thursday_27.html

seeryusfam@msn.com

Meg said...

I would love to have the ladybug poof in XS. These are all so sweet!
mjs1708[at]yahoodotcom.
Twitter id: mjs1708

Julie said...

I like the cowgirl poof

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Sylvia said...

I like the BunnyPoof in size medium
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Linda Kish said...

I love the MousePoof

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Nancye said...

I like the Lady Bug Poof! Too cute!!

nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

Lisa W said...

I like the AlohaPoof. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com