Monday, June 25

Hey you! Business owner! Over here!

Interested in advertising or having a product reviewed on my berrie awesome blog?

Space is available and limited to family-friendly businesses for products and web sites marketed to the following groups:
* Mom
* Baby
* Kids
* Dogs and cats
* Family

Berrie Sweet Picks has a steadily growing readership with 10,000 unique hits since its launch in May of 2007 and averages 200 unique visitors daily.

Advertising rates are as follows:

$ 25: 125 x 125 Ad (2 week run)
For $10, your 125 x 125 ad will run for one week on my blog sidebar, and will directly link to your site. Please contact me at berriesweet.info@gmail.com with your ad. Once payment is received via paypal, you ad will be placed on the site and I will notify you at that time.

$40: 125 x 125 Ad (1 month and berrie sweet deal!)

For $25, your 125 x 125 ad will run for one month on my blog sidebar, and will directly link to your site. Please contact me at berriesweet.info@gmail.com with your ad. Once payment is received via paypal, you ad will be placed on the site and I will notify you at that time.

I only pick the sweetest of the sweet, so feel free to feel honored when I get back to you.

2 comments:

Tranquil Places said...

I'd love to run an ad for 1 one...In addition I am looking for affiliates who are interested in earning a little extra pocket money. I came across your blog on Twitter Moms. A Berrie Happy New Year to You!

Pauline said...

please email me at berriesweet.info@gmail.com. i can only email you through your email link on your profile without installing a new program on the laptop. thanks!