Friday, December 12

Take two: Metro Detroit-home of THE BEST COOKIE contest!


When is the last time you had a cookie so good that you wanted to hide it?
Here in Metro Detroit, we are lucky enough to have the homemade chewy goodness of Johnny B's Cookies, located on Mack Avenue in St. Clair Shores.And their cookies?


OMG. Seriously....they are almost indescribably good.

Their best-known cookie, of course, is the chocolate-chip chewy. With it's crispy outer edge and super chewy center, it's got to be the best chocolate chip cookie I have ever tasted. My other favorites include their peanut butter, peanut butter bomb. and betsey's lemon shortbread bars.The owners say they have the best cookies in the world, and I'd have to agree.
They use the finest ingredients, no preservatives, and their cookies are made fresh daily by hand.

I know.

For $18, they will ship a dozen of their cookies to anyone in the United States--now wouldn't that make a super sweet Christmas present for a special someone? Johnny B's cookies are also a wonderful idea for corporate gift baskets, special occassions, holiday baskets, and more.

Now for the fun part: if you live in Metro Detroit, listen up! I've got a great giveaway, courtesy of Johnny B's Cookies, offering one winner one dozen of a variety of cookies. It's a perfect opportunity to save yourself some time on preparing a dish to pass for one of your holiday dinners, or a great hostess gift for Christmas or New Year's Eve!

This is the SECOND one-week contest, so this is your last chance for 2008!

To enter, you MUST live in the Metro Detroit area and be able to drive to Johnny B's to pick up your prize. The first contest starts today and entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on December 20. All I ask is that you leave me a comment with your city of residence, a valid email address or Twitter ID, and share with me what your plans for your cookies if you win! Are they a gift? Or are you going to hide them?

5 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Can we still enter if we're willing to pay for shipping?

nanja said...

Live in Fraser, MI
Would share the cookies with my family
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

Yasmine said...

i think st clair shores is too far from dearborn, id have to ask my mom. Mmm i love cookies

Kristie said...

I live in Croswell (in the thumb), but my sister lives in Novi and comes here by St. Clair Shores. I'm sure she'd pick up the cookies for me :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Candes said...

I have to work during the holidays. I work alone, and on the evening shift.

Xmas eve is my families biggest party of the year. And obviously I work through that too.

So, I have my own little celebration at work. Lottsa cookies and cakes. The more goodies the better. And good Xmas music too. Hey it's a party! LOL...

Email in profile