Life's Building Blocks also offers other age-appropriate products for older kids with stories and activity books about a group of friends in the thirs grade known as The Spruce Street Six. With stories and activities about the common ethical issue that kids face everyday-like why telling the truth is so important-the Spruce Street Six and Zaki are a great way for connecting with kids and helping them make better decisions for themselves.
With characters like Honest Jake, Jessica the Brave, Calm Carlos, Lauren Never Wuits. Jarrett the Just, and Kind Shawnie, it's easy to set a good example for our kids to follow.
Spruce Street Six books, geared for kids ages 6-10, retail for $5.99 and activity books, for ages 6-9, go for $5.99.
Now for the really cool part. I have three great contests to announce in just this post alone! Thanks to Life's Building Blocks, I am offering up one Zaki, one set of Spruce Street Six Chapter Books, and one set of activity books! I will be selecting one winner for each, so make sure your comment indicates which you would prefer if selected the winner.
To enter, visit Life's Building Blocks and then let me know why you think this would make a great gift for your child. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, December 12 and the winner will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or analternate will be selected. US entries only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)