This child came out with the most amazing set of lungs I have ever heard on a baby. And she didn't just cry...she screamed. As in
Buttercup's been humming "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to herself since she was ten-months old, but I know she is way too youg for formal music lessons. So I was super excited when the Cristofi Baby Company asked me to review a copy of "Introducing Trebellina." Created just for babies, toddlers, and pe-schoolers, Trebellina is the perfect way to introduce your child to music. It's fun, cute, and most definitely caught Buttercup's attention! (She keeps asking to watch "Alina," which is how she pronounces "Trebellina" right now. So flippin' cute!)
Having a bit of music in my background with seven years of flute and percussion experience in my background, I can vouch for the patented method of teaching note reading and pitch in an engaging anf effective manner. Kids get the full gambit here with introductions to various instruments and their names and sounds, shown both individually and collectively as a piece of music. And at only $19.95, it's a small investment in helping instill a lifelong love of music in your child.
Thanks to the Cristofor Baby Company, I have one copy of the Trebellina DVD and one adult shirt for one lucky reader up for grabs. To enter, please just leave me a comment telling me why you'd love to win the DVD for your Make sure to include your email so I cachild. Make sure to leave your email address so i can contact you if you are selected the winner. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on May 18, 2009. Please note that the contest is limited to the United States and Canada, only.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)