Wednesday, May 13

Buttercup has a new music box

Buttercup just got a new music box and she's absolutely in love with it. But this isn't just any ol' music box...it's a new CD from Maine musician Mary Kaye, and it's been a non-stop request from my music loving toddler since the folksy collection arrived in our mail box.

Mary Kaye's vocals are surprisingly deep and rich, and hooked Buttercup right from the start. And with the lyrics to each song reading more like the pages of a much-loved and dog-eared book, it's no surprise Buttercup keeps asking for me to play, "Bok, mamma!" (That's "Buttercup" for "Box!")

Music Box is slated for an official release date of July 2, and will be available at CD Baby and Amazon. The indie children's recording artist has received rave reviews from Parenting Magazine, The Los Angeles Daily News, Booklist, and many more.

Five lucky winners also get the chance to each win one copy of Mary Kaye's Music Box CD for their own child's enjoyment, thaks to Mary Kaye herself, before you can actually buy it! To enter, please click here and leave me a comment telling me which other CD you and your kids would like to have reviewed on Berrie Sweet Picks! Make sure to include your email so I can contact you if you are selected the winner. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on May 20, 2009. Please note that the contest is limited to the United States and Canada, only.

Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!

Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)

15 comments:

Kristie said...

The "Spin Your Web" CD looks like one my kids would like.

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Kristie said...

Your button is in my sidebar.

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Sandon and Othea said...

Mouse Jamboree of course! Looks really cute.

lbaran@pcsedu.com

Sandon and Othea said...

And as always.. following you on Twitter.

lbaran@pcsedu.com

Ashley said...

Mouse Jamboree looks so fun!

Unknown said...

oooh, Mouse Jamboree looks fun! My daughter would love it.

Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as kokanary.

(forgot email on first two entries - sorry: kokanary(at)gmail(dot)com)

Unknown said...

Your button is in my sidebar: http://lettersaftermidnight.blogspot.com/

kokanary (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

I joined your group on facebook.

kokanary (at) gmail (dot) com

justicecw said...

I think Spin Your Web looks cute! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I am a subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I am following you on twitter - username is justicecw. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I am a facebook fan! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

Here is my tweet:
http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/1851526119
thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com