Monday, December 15

Chico bags=chic green


I am not the greenest of mommies, but I do try! Since Buttercup has been born, I have started adopting new habits to set a good example, such as not running the faucet while I brush my teeth, recycling, and making sure all lights are turned off when I exit a room.

I also started using reusable shopping bags once I learned how bad plastic bags are for the environment. Sure, I'm human, and sometimes I rush into the grocery store for a few quick things with the big reusables I got from Ikea left in the back of my mini-van, so I decided to look for a more Pauline-proof way to keep my green-streak going while shopping. ;)

Why use Chicobags?
One reason is the genius carabener clip that allows for attaching to diaper bags, purses and belt loops. Never shop without your chico again!
Two: They are great for the environment by reducing waste.
Three: It doesn't happen in Michigan, but I hear that some stores offer a credit on your shopping bill for being good to our planet.
Four: They are just cool looking and come in a variety of colors to match your mood!
Five: You can get your for only $4.95 per bag with FREE SHIPPING from Honeychunks!
So really, what's stopping you? Get a chico!

No comments: