Well, what if I told you that it was okay, for you and your kids, to play with your food together?
I just finished my vlog review of the Shape-its Food forms and loved it! Check it out!
Shape-Its food forms are made from a high-quality aircraft aluminum that doesn't lose shape, works with any shapeable food, doesn't rust, is dishwasher safe, and oven safe to 350 degrees! And at only $16.99 per food shaper kit (I mis-spoke in the vlog review!) it's a great buy.
Now here's your chance to win a set of Holiday Shape-its for you and your kids!
To enter, visit Shape-its and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me which Shape-its set you are most interested in aside from the Holiday set.
In order to try and get this in your hands by Christmas, entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, December 12 and the winner will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or an alternate will be selected. US entries only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)