Thursday, October 16

List it, plan it, do it

I'm a "List-it Woman". Simply put, if it doesn't get written down on a To-Do list somewhere for me to check off, erase, cross off, or mark as completed in some fashion, then it pretty much doesn't get done.

So you can bet I was thrilled to try out ListPlanit's services...and by "services," I mean a "List-it Woman's" dream come true.

Run by work-at-home mom, Jennifer Tankersley, and ListPlanit is the place to go for printable lists to keep every aspect of your life in order---everything from meal planning, blog topics to write about, holidays and special occassions, back to school schedules and homework planners, and more! A paid membership is required to access all of what ListPlanit has to offer, but the costs are more than reasonable and you get major bang for the buck.

Once printed, it's simple enough to three-hole punch and stuff into a three-ring binder for easy access to your favorite lists. Or for those who like to save on printing and paper (a la eco-friendly)you also can download one of ListPlanit's E-Planners for contacts, baby, holidays, memories, moving, and anything else you can think of.

It really is a genius site that any mom can appreciate and will most certainly use. So enter to win a quartlery membership here! To enter, visit ListPlanit and leave me a comment telling me why this service appeals to you. Since I'm actually on vacation right now and won't have Internet access to post this contest to my normal contest listing blogs, I'm running this one for two weeks and will randomly choose one winner on Oct. 29 at midnight, EST. The Winner will have four days from the announcement date to contact me or a new winner will be selected.

As always, extra entries will be available for those who:

* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* And as an added bonus through the end of the month, get one extra entry per $1 donated FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY to my DonorsChoose.org Blogger Challenge! Just click on the widget at the right hand top of the page and leave me a comment telling me how much you've donated.

Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)

And that's it! Good luck to everyone who enters.

36 comments:

phxbne said...

I love lists!

phxbne said...

I am a subscriber

Idaho Jill said...

I'm a subscriber

Idaho Jill said...

Actually keeping track of my lists would be fantastic! :)

mverno said...

because i like to see everything on paper

Amy said...

Being a work at home mom, this would help out so much. I love making lists, I find that I have lists everywhere though! I need a list for my lists!!

info at sassypinkboutique dot com

Amy said...

I'm a subscriber.

info at sassypinkboutique dot com

Amy said...

Button here

www.contestsformammas.blogspot.com

info at sassypinkboutique dot com

AmandaK said...

Being a constant planner of everything, this could prove to really be helpful and maybe remind me to make lists more often!!

Karen said...

I drive my family nuts with lists :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Connie Walsh said...

I am a list person...love checking things off...poor hubby is inundated with lists.

Connie Walsh said...

I have added your button to:

http://connies-veggietales.blogspot.com/

iggysaysno said...

I am obsessed with lists... I have even known to make a list of my lists...

Anonymous said...

This would be perfect for me. I have tried to become more organized but I have little pieces of papers of lists everywhere. I actually lose my lists. This would be a great starting point to get our lives a little more organized.

bacon74(at)1stopmom.com

Kari said...

This would be fantastic!!

Kari said...

Im a subscriber!!

DOODLEGIRL said...

the time management weekly and daily lists would help me

Anonymous said...

I am lost without a pen and paper to make my lists. Would love to be a subscriber.

rentastage@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I just can't seem to get near as much done when I don't use a list. It keeps me accountable and helps me not to forget things. This sounds like a super service and I think every list imaginable is available there!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber too.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Renee Simmons said...

Ohhh... love the giveaway! Thank you for giving your readers a great opportunity to win! TY TY!

Renee Simmons said...

I already follow you on twitter!

Renee Simmons said...

I am subscribing!

Renee Simmons said...

I blogged your giveaway at http://bearabledeals.blogspot.com

Thanks again!

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

My Grandmother is a list maker, my mother is a list maker, and I am a list maker. ListPlanIt is MADE for people like me :-)

Anonymous said...

This service appeals to me because using lists keeps me organized :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!

ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I blogged about the contest for an extra entry:

http://cherylfree.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/berrie-sweet-picks/

ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter for an extra entry :)

http://www.twitter.com/cherylfree

ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com

Betty C said...

Without my lists I would never get anything accomplished.

Lindsey said...

I would love this prize! I have been eyeing her site for a long time! Thank you!

Lindsey said...

Follow you on Twitter too!

Heather said...

I am so unorganized, I just moved this would help me with organizing everything a little better.

fancyfeet48 said...

I am obsessed with lists

masonsgranny59 said...

This would be fantastic!!

Unknown said...

these lists look versatile. i could adapt them to my needs