I'm a "List-it Woman". Simply put, if it doesn't get written down on a To-Do list somewhere for me to check off, erase, cross off, or mark as completed in some fashion, then it pretty much doesn't get done.
So you can bet I was thrilled to try out ListPlanit's services...and by "services," I mean a "List-it Woman's" dream come true.
Run by work-at-home mom, Jennifer Tankersley, and ListPlanit is the place to go for printable lists to keep every aspect of your life in order---everything from meal planning, blog topics to write about, holidays and special occassions, back to school schedules and homework planners, and more! A paid membership is required to access all of what ListPlanit has to offer, but the costs are more than reasonable and you get major bang for the buck.
Once printed, it's simple enough to three-hole punch and stuff into a three-ring binder for easy access to your favorite lists. Or for those who like to save on printing and paper (a la eco-friendly)you also can download one of ListPlanit's E-Planners for contacts, baby, holidays, memories, moving, and anything else you can think of.
It really is a genius site that any mom can appreciate and will most certainly use. So enter to win a quartlery membership here! To enter, visit ListPlanit and leave me a comment telling me why this service appeals to you. Since I'm actually on vacation right now and won't have Internet access to post this contest to my normal contest listing blogs, I'm running this one for two weeks and will randomly choose one winner on Oct. 29 at midnight, EST. The Winner will have four days from the announcement date to contact me or a new winner will be selected.
As always, extra entries will be available for those who:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* And as an added bonus through the end of the month, get one extra entry per $1 donated FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY to my DonorsChoose.org Blogger Challenge! Just click on the widget at the right hand top of the page and leave me a comment telling me how much you've donated.
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)
And that's it! Good luck to everyone who enters.