Wednesday, October 8
Okay, so I've been to a million baby showers and pretty much always give a different version of the same thing to the mom-to-be. You know what I mean: the expected, requested, and everybody-else-has-one diaper bag, welcome baby bath kit, or little baby PJ's. It's all super-sweet, of course, but it's not really, well, personal, ya know?
So I about flipped when I received these DOLCISSIMA (That's Italian for very sweet, thank you very much!)do-it-yourself baby shoes from the Etsy Crea Baby Shoes shop.
The adorable Italian creation is a perfect first shoe that comes in pre-cut kits that you actually, well, do yourself! Available in ten different styles,
these little shoes are perfect for babies 0-3 months old, and I think, would make a perfect (and personal) gift for any mom-to-be.
And you can stop holding your breath now because yes, we do have a contest and a discount code! Up for grabs is is one pair for each sex and the winners get to pick the style the like best! To enter, visit the Creakit Shop and leave me a berrie (read: comment) with your favorite style and if you'd like to win the shoes for a boy or a girl. Comments must be received by midnight, EST, on Oct. 15.
As always, extra entries will be available for those who:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* And as an added bonus through the end of the month, get one extra entry per $1 donated FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY to my DonorsChoose.org Blogger Challenge! Just click on the widget at the right hand top of the page and leave me a comment telling me how much you've donated.
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)
Oh, and about that discount: Creakit is offering Berrie Sweet Picks readers a 15 percent discount. Just place your order and contact Creakit through their Etsy shop with code "berriesweet" and you will receive a revised invoice. Enjoy!