You've asked for it, and finally I have a review of the boon Squirt!
The product description says it can hold up to 3 oz of baby food at a time, and as my sister says, it makes it pretty convenient for one-handed feedings. Which, I have been told, are a must with a 3-, 2-, and almost 1-year-old!
Now, this is a pretty nifty idea and I love the concept. But keep in mind that this product only works for prepared baby-foods. I happen to have made my own baby food, which I tested with the Squirt. And long story short, that is how it ended up at my sister's house for her to try.
With a little practice, she told me it's a handy little tool for mom's arsenal. EAsy to feed on the run, easy to clean, and less to wash up after. And that all sounds good to me! Available in orange and pink, the Squirt retails for $7.99.
So who wants one? To enter for the chance at one of these little gizmo's, you need to visit the boon site and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me which product you would love to try or already own. Entries will be accepted until midnight. EST, on November 17 and the winner will have four days from the announcement date to respond or an alternate winner will be chosen. US only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)