Saturday, November 15
Anyone who has been reading this blog for at least a week will know that I am in absolute love with indie children's singer Frances England. Not only is she a talented musician and lyricist, she also just happens to be "The Buttercup Whisperer." And that pretty much means that anytime I turn France's England's music on in my home or car, the screaming and fussing of a crabby toddler magically turns into the soft and sweet hums of my little girl singing along.
Read my full review here if you don't believe me.
Well, thanks to Frances herself (thanks, Frances!), I have a copy of "Family Tree" to give away to two lucky winners. To enter, please visit France's site here and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me which track is your favorite! Entries will be accepted until midnight. EST, on November 22 and the winner will have four days from the announcement date to respond or an alternate winner will be chosen. US and Canada only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)