Tuesday, November 18

Wear your baby in style with SlingEzee!

Anyone who knows me, or reads this blog reguarly knows that I am a big fan of baby-wearing. Since they day she was born, Buttercup has experienced the skin-to-skin contact and soothing beat of her Mama's heart that I think are so vital to her development.

There are tons of options out there, but the SlingEzee is a great option to look into for those of you who prefer the sling-style carriers. Having undergone a very recent redesign to incorporate better ease of use, increased fexibility in sizing, less bulk, added comfort for mom and baby, and beautiful new fabrics, this sling would make a great gift for a new mom and is a great buy at $59.00. Just make sure to pay attention to the sizing options for the best fit and comfort.

We were lucky enough to try the gorgeous Sage Chocolate Damask design, which is honestly nice enough to wear out for an evening with baby attached! I can't even begin to count how many times I was at a dressy event with a drab baby carrier covering my carefully selected dress or blouse.

As with many other slings I have seen, the SlingEzee is made to carry your child from birth through toddlerhood, making it beyond easy to breastfeed discreetly and comfort your child. I would recommend watching the included instructional DVD, as incorrectly positioning the sling can result in discomfort for you and an unsafe carrying situation for your child. But worn correctly, the SlingEzee is a stylish baby-wearin' Mama's baby carrier of choice!

1 comment:

sunnymum said...

This is a lovely sling!