Thursday, November 27
I've tested my fair share of baby bath products on Buttercup, and one favorite is the new Baby Phisoderm tear-free gel wash. Buttercup loves her baths, and loves to give me reason to get her in the tub (like yogurt in her hair at almost every meal!) so I'm always on the look-out for great baby cleansers that will do the job without drying her skin out. Major points are added if said product also keeps my lil' Buttercup out of harms way regarding harmful chemicals.
We tried the new Baby Phisoderm this evening for Buttercup's bath and I'm very happy with the results. It smells great and left her skin nice and soft. I loved the scent of baby powder and am happy that the gel foams up very easily with or without a washcloth.
Other reasons I heart this stuff? It's doctor-recommended for senstive skin (which I have, so this is a plus since I am the one bathing her!), phthalate-free, tear-free, and leaves no soapy residue.
And thanks to Phisoderm, two of you have a chance to try this out for your own kids!
The funniest bath time stories win for this contest, so grab a cup of coffee and sit back and reminisce about that time that little Suzie decided to make mud pies in her Sunday best, or that time that Buttercup played in the tub for so long that her daddy had to go... um...fishing afterwards for her little tokens of appreciation (and yep-she got hosed off again after that little escapade.)
Two winners will be randomly selected at midnight, EST, on December 4, from all qualified entries. The winners have four days from the announcement date to contact me with their information, or alternate winners will be drawn. U.S. entries only, please.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Visit Phisoderm's site and tell me what other products you'd like to see reviewed here next.
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"! Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)
Oh-and Happy Turkey Day from me and Buttercup!