Friday, May 23

Plenty of life in this diaper bag


I remember when I got pregnant that I was convinced one diaper bag would be enough for me.
But what I failed to consider was that the diaper bag would be replacing my purse, and since I am a big fan of alternating my purses, I'd be just as anxious to alternate the diaper bag.
And I did do just that, until my Hoohobbers tote bag arrived, anyway. It has since become my "go-to" diaper bag, and the only time we use anything else is when my husband is with me and knows he'll get stuck holding the bag.
What is the appeal to the Hoohobbers tote, you ask? And exactly why is it worth the $70+ price tag? Well, it's simplicity is the main attraction. It doesn't scream "DIAPER BAG" to everyone you pass on the street.
It's durable and won't yellow or crack, with the nylon bottom providing extra security for lugging around all of the kiddo's extras. And trust me when I say that just because it isn't loaded with tons of pockets that there isn't plenty of room to spare.
I have successfully packed a days worth of bottles, clothes, diapers, and a few toys for Buttercup when she was as young as four-months. And out of every bag I own, this one is the sure fire conversation starter when I am out with girlfriends. I also almost forgot to mention that the straps snap over stroller handles for added convenience.
It's super-easy to spot clean, and since it's 100 percent cotton, a toss in the wash is always safe.
The best part is that there is plenty of life after baby in this sweet lil' bag, so Momma can eventually add to her own collection.
Check out the Hoohobbers Designer Tote Diaper Bag China Doll
for a nice gender nuetral choice.
****
Interested in adding to your own collection? If so, I have one Hoohobbers tote diaper bag up for grabs for one lucky mom! You know the drill! Visit the Hoohobbers page and then leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me what your fave pattern is. You can even get an extra entry if you write a post about this contest on your blog and then stop back here with the link. Contest ends at midnight on May 30.
Hoohobbers is also graciously offering Berrie Sweet Picks readers a discount code (BLG08) for 15 percent off your purchase through July 15. How sweet is that?

16 comments:

Business on Market St. said...

lovin swirl pink, dots pink and sahara!

Anonymous said...

cocoa...orange :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cocoa blue! I think I get tired of EVERYTHING being pink :)

Candid Carrie said...

That is gorgeous, and so not "Land's End" or Eddie Bauer" ... I like it.

Candid Carrie said...

I discounted the entire idea because it was a diaper bag, but the very thought of needing a diaper bag kept dancing around in my head while I was trying to pack up my little posse to head over and watch daddy's softball game.

It doesn't matter how old your kids are, you've always got the need to carry something something along for them if there is going to be food, beverage, or bleachers. A purse can get cluttered with BandAids, Neosporin, books, stickers, juice boxes and twizzlers in no time!

Denim. I heart the demin.

Bunny B said...

Mmm... Lovely patterns! I'm torn between the Poppy Pattern and the Cocoa Blue Pattern! :)

bunnybox9 at gmail . com

Bunny B said...

Please enter me twice. I've blogged HERE. Thanks!

bunnybox9 at gmail . com

JWilson said...

I promised Candid Carrie I would metion finding out about this from her so there go Carrie. :)

The moment I saw that tote appear on her page I just knew I had to have it.Even after looking at all the amazing patterns I still LOVE the poppy and would die to get one. It's about a million, gazillion times better than the Spiderman bookbag I carry around for my son because my hubbie doesn't think I need to buy a Diaper Bag since he is 2 now.

I will be back with my link once I post a story about your contest.

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Well after talking to Candid Carrie for ten minutes as she talked about how great these bags are, I had to check and I totally agree. I love the dots...blue.

JWilson said...

Ok I made a whole post for you on this so can I PLEASE have an extra entry???

Here is my site;
http://thewilsonshouse.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

I'm coming from Candid Carrie! I LOVE the poppy. It make me want to say poppylicious.

Apple Joos said...

I came by through JWilson's blog and I just wanted to toss my vote in. I love love love the "Retro Circles" pattern! I do not, however, need a bag (if you ask my husband, anyway) so if you wouldn't mind, could you please give my entry to JWilson?

Anonymous said...

love the cocoa...blue and the denim! So cute and you are right, you cannot have too many bags. I am going right now to link you on my site, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

daisy and the swirl pink....how does one choose? Flip a coin...???

dbstout[at]juno[dot]com

Genevieve P said...

It's hard to see the swatches well on my computer--but I think I"d choose paisly stripe with green daisy. I also really like sahara stripe!

robynl said...

the China Doll is awesome.