Thursday, May 29

It's a wrap!


How many times have you wished for an extra set of hands since the baby was born? Check out the Moby Wrap, the wish-come-true product for moms on-the-go who'd like to avoid the backache associated with many of the traditional baby carriers on the market.
This little gem was my first baby carrier and will always hold a fond place in my heart. It might have taken a while to get used to and a few practice tries with a stuffed animal to make sure I wouldn't drop Buttercup, but once I felt secure in what I was doing, it was pure love between me and my Moby. And the included directions were a cinch to follow.
Once you have the hang of it, your baby will be secure against your beating heart while you revel in the glory of being hands-free. (Trust me on this; it's a truly glorious feeling to be able to soothe a fussy baby WHILE getting the laundry folded. Talk about multi-tasking!)
Or maybe you'd like to try a day out on the town without a hefty stroller to maneuver in crowded stores? I'll be the first to tell you that it is not only possible, it's truly liberating. I can't tell you how many times we have gone out sans stroller and not missed it for even a second.
Best of all; the 100 percent cotton wrap goes from the washer to the dryer with the rest of the laundry. Pick your favorite color out of 13 available choices to match your personality or wardrobe (I happen to love the Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier.) It's affordable and will hold your baby from birth to 35 pounds, which makes it an even better deal in my book.You might even consider purchasing two, so you can always have one to wear while the others in the wash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo wish these things had been around when Wren and Mr Bump were little :)

But I'm not going to have another just to be able to use one ~ maybe I can rent a baby somewhere...

Pauline said...

Rent a baby...I love it.