If we were still in Michigan, we'd just be pulling out the sandals and flip flops. Here in Arizona, though, it's been bare-feet weather since about five minutes after we got here.
It was perfect weather for Buttercup to wear her new Isabella sandals (from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection) with her sweet little Easter dress. Too cute!
I am so head-over-heels with SKR's. They are a great first shoe option for new walkers with the flexibility necessary to developing little feet. What's not to love about the wide toe box and butter-soft leather in a line of footwear designed to meet the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigourous standards?
I know I'm not the only one searching for my child's next pair of SKR's, and while I didn't need new colors and designs to lure me back, I certainly am not complaining! There are metallics, sophisticated blacks, and leaf green accents. Buttercup's Isabella fisherman sandals are accented with the cutest little white hearts and go perfectly with her nicest dresses as easily as they pair with her most comfortable play outfits. In all, See Kai Run has introduced a total of 14 new styles in sizes 3-9.
And for the tiniest toes, the Smaller soft-soled baby bottie line (sized 0-18 months) has 17 new styles, like the sweet and adorable Anne! (And thanks to my friend Sara for allowing the beautiful Brynn to model!
Retail prices for this Berrie Sweet Pick start at $32.
Thanks to See Kai Run, I've got a contest for one lucky reader to choose their favorite style of See Kai Run or Smaller shoes. To enter, please visit the SKR site and leave me a comment with your style of preference and your email so I can contact you if you are selected the winner. Entries will be accepted until 12 AM (Arizona Time---which is kind of like Mountain Time, but a little bit more confusing.) on May 6, 2009. Please note that the contest does not include the Eleven shoes, and is limited to the United States and Canada, only.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)