Thursday, April 16
I am a muncher. Honestly, I'd have to list it right at the top of the list if I had to describe my biggest weakness.
Now, what I munch on can obviously be a factor in my never-ending quest to find my waistline again, so I have to make a conscious effort to reach for something sweet but healthy.
That's where Yoplait yogurt comes in. I am not even kidding you when I say that one entire shelf in my refridgerator is, at any given time, completely filled with a variety of Yoplait. This means that when I get the munchies during late night blogging sessions, I can tame the beast and still respect myself in the morning.
I recently got a chance to try the new Yo-Plus Blueberry Acai, which I loved! It's creamy and sweet with live and active probiotic cultures to help regulate your digestive system. Even better, you've also got your fiber, calcium, and vitamins covered when you indulge in a little Yo-Plus. So what's to lose?
If you'd like to enter for one of three chances to win your own Yoplait gift bag containing a (BPA free!) water bottle, a purse-sized journal (great for keeping on track when out and about!), and a coupon to try the new Blueberry Acai, just leave me a comment describing your biggest weakness and how you try to keep yourself in check. And PLEASE remember to leave your email address or I can't contact you to tell you that you have won. Entries will be accepted until midnight (Mountain Time!) on April 23. Good luck!
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)