Monday, April 20

Forgot a birthday? Get MyPunchBowl!

I'm so busy all the time with the blogging/freelance writing/mommy/trying to keep my head straight thing, so I guess it's understandable I forgot my cousin's birthday last week. I feel terrible about it, but now I have to scramble to find a good gift and mail it out!

I'm 2,000 miles away from all my friends and family now, so it's very important for me to keep dates straight and get gifts out to the indended recipients in tim to arrive for the event! (And we have a H-U-G-e family, so this is a top priority!)

Enter MyPunchbowl Birthday Reminders!



It's a pretty cool site that allows you to do tons of stuff! You can sign up through your facebook account, request family and friends to add their birthdays to your list via email, collect birthdays through Twitter and Facebook, and even organize birthday lists into groups like friends and family.

And once you get a birthday reminder, you can easily begin planning a party with MyPunchBowl Planning or send a personalized birthday card using MyPunchBowl eCard Studio.

To sign up for the free service, click here and get your share of the punch bowl!

No comments: