I love sparklies and so does my niece, Jade. So when I got an offer from ChicBuds to review a pair of their new ChicBuds JR for kids, I knew exactly who to have try them out.
ChicBuds are just plain sweet (if I do say so myself! Check out my review here!) And the Jr's are even sweeter. Just enough bling to for your tween/teen to make their girlfriends jealous without the hefty price tag, making them a perfect last minute gift for all of the birthday parties she fits into her busy social calendar.
Jade loves her Jr's, and had the following to say:
"I liked the headphones a lot. well, they were kinda to big for my ears but i liked them because i would take them to my friend's house and they were really easy to use because there was two people and having to be retractable made it easier. I never have to worry about themm getting tangled anymore."
Jsde told me she went out to the store and bought a set of small (and cheap) off-brand gel cover ear buds to create a better fit with her new fave accessory, and all is well!
So who wants in on a chance to win a pair of ChicBuds Jr? Gift them to your daughter or save as a gift for a special niece! (You MUST be 18 to enter, so ask a relative to enter for you if necessarry!) To enter, please leave me a comment telling me one other ChicBuds item you'd LOVE to see reviewed on Berrie Sweet Picks! Entries will be accepted until midnight (Mountain Time!) on April 17. Good luck!
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* Become a fan of ChicBuds on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Follow ChicBuds on Twitter (nickname: chicbuds)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)