It's always nice to be able to tell my readers about truly meaningful projects like the "She Colors My Day" Project from Snapfish by HP.
The effort allows you to create and design a personalized "She Colors My Day" photo book (perfect for Mother's Day!) with 50 percent of the proceeds benefitting the project and the Entertainment Industry Foundation's (EIF) Women's Cancer Research Fund.
With the "You Color My Day" photo books, you can make a spectacular gift complete with uploaded photos, artwork and custom notes for whoever it is that adds color to your day. And if ordered by May 1, you can get yours just in time for Mother's Day!
Snapfish customers can also buy the "She Colors My Day" fantasy bubble bath by Philosophy and download Amy Grant's song of the same title by clicking here. Philosophy will donate 100 percent of the net proceeds to benefit the cause. How's that for creating for a cure?
If you'd like to enter for a chance at a "She Colors My Day" photo book of your own, please leave me a comment telling me about the person who colors your day. Entries will be accepted until midnight (Mountain Time!) on April 28. Good luck!
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)