Thursday, June 5

My sentiments, exactly


Who doesn't love jewelry? I know I do.
One of my absolute fave pieces is my Classic Mommy Necklace from Circle of Sentiments. The best-selling, hand-stamped, sterling silver disc is personalized with your child's name, and is a simple and versatile piece to pair with jeans and a tank or that little black dress for a night out on the town.
If you want an extra special touch, the Birthday Necklace includes an extra disc with your child's birthday. Have more than one child? It's simple to order additional discs to make sure everyone stays close to Mommy's heart.
Each Mommy Necklace includes a 16- or 18-inch sterling silver ball chain, and discs can accommodate up to seven letters (large discs can fit up to nine.)
My Circle of Sentiments Mommy Necklace is honestly one of the most worn pieces of jewelry in my collection. It's cute, simple, and beautifully sweet.
Get your own, or give one as a gift, with a generous 10 percent off for Berrie Sweet Picks readers, with discount code Circle 10!