Monday, August 10

Berrie Sweet Updates

Listen up, ladies. I finally got off my duff and wrote my blog disclosure. With so much happening right now in the world of blogging and the legalities of who gave what to whom and whether or not whom told their readers, this is something I know I have needed to do for a while.

So readers and sponsors, if you are interested, here is the link.

I've also decided to keep Berrie Sweet Picks running for the time being. I am in the process of starting a new writer-mama-centric blog to chronicle my life as an aspiring author, and in an effort to keep my product reviews separate for now, I will continue to keep things as they are.

I'll keep you all posted on my journey as there are still plenty of decisions to make. Do I stay here or move to wordpress? Do I eventually combine my reviews with my personal blog? Do I keep Berrie Sweet Picks up and running forever? I'm not sure yet. But I can tell you that for now, nothing is changing. When it does, you will be the first to know.

No comments: