Earth Day has come and gone, but the Post-it product company has now made it easier to stay organized with style and sustainability on an everyday basis.
I recently received a (very colorful!)variety of samples from the Post-It Recycled Collection, and I'm loving the fact that I'm now recycling used post-its that are made with a minimum of 30 percent post-consumer content.
I mean, really, how long does a Post-it note stay up where you stuck it? For me, it used to just get tossed in the trash as soon as whatever I was reminding myself to do had been accomplished. But even when I decided to join the environmentally-concsious, I was still recycling a product that wasn't exactly contributing its share to doing some good for the planet.
With that said, it's great to see that Post-its made with recycled paper are now being offered. My thanks go to the Post-it Brand for taking such a major step in truly making every day Earth Day! With SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative) Chain-of-Custody certification, it's nice to know that the Post-it Brand is now making their products from paper sourced from well-managed forests where trees are replanted, which contributes to the protection of wild habitats and many other initiatives.
Oh, and major berrie sweet bonus points for the vibrant color choices! (Just remember to do your part and continue to recycle your Post-its!)
Want to try them out for yourself? Post-it is offering three lucky Berrie Sweet Picks readers the chance to win one set each containing Post-it Recycled Notes and Post-it Super Sticky Recycled Notes. To enter, leave me a comment telling me your favorite place to stick your Post-its. Is it on your computer screen? Your bathroom mirror? Make sure to include your email so I can contact you if you are selected as winner. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on May 25, 2009 and winners have four days to respond or an alternate will be selected. Please note that the contest is limited to the United States and Canada, only.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest by saying "Post-it Notes Recycled Products giveaway at Berrie Sweet Picks!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)