Wednesday, May 27

Personalize it with Oliver's Labels

Kids loose stuff. It's part of the genetic make-up. And piles of shoes at friend's houses, forgotten jackets on the school bus, and mixed-up toys at every playdate just add to the confusion---especially if you bring a toy to share that the host already owns (like we did at our last playdate!)

But thanks to one motivated and loving auntie to one cute little guy named Oliver, the Land of the Lost is a little easier to navigate now with Oliver's Labels. Not only can you label everything from crayons to sippy cups to clothes and shoes, you can also count on the smart Found-It tracking system, an online lost-and-found tracking system that doesn't use your personal information, to reunite with misplaced items!

Oliver's Labels sent us a sample pack of labels (with Buttercup's secret identity, of course!). Our sample pack included a few mini and shoe labels in the sweet Fantasy pattern and (my favorite) a few original labels with the super practical No Gluten design to help alert those not currently in the know that Buttercup's on a gluten-free diet.

We've been happily labeling her crayons, her favorite sandals, her sippy cups, and anything else that comes to mind. I've even popped a few of her labeled sippys into the dishwasher and am happy to report they came out looking as good as new!

In fact, Oliver's Labels are totally durable, and can withstand a variety of climates, and are strong enough to be placed on dishes that go into the microwave, and the freezer.

The company also just introduced a new no-iron clothing label, called Stick-eez(TM), that help keep tabs on your child's clothing. Take a look at the company site, sit down with your child, and let them pick out a label design they like!

Oliver's Labels is offering one lucky reader the chance at a $20 online gift card for use on their site. To enter, please visit their site and then stop on back here with a comment on your favorite label design.

If you are on twitter, simply leave me your twitter ID with your comment so that I can notify you if you are selected the winner. Otherwise, make sure to include your email so I can contact you. Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, on June 3, 2009 and winners have four days to respond or an alternate will be selected. You must be 18 years or older to enter.

Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest by saying "Oliver's Labels giveaway at Berrie Sweet Picks! Great for kids!"
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!

Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address (or a valid Twitter ID) to be considered for the drawing!

Oh, and I can't forget to mention the super sweet discount code, Labeleverything (all one word!), which gets you 10 percent off your order through June 31, 2009.

31 comments:

followthatdog said...

I like the animal faces design, but I"m pretty sure the boys would pick the outer space designs.

mommy@mommyneedsalatte.com
@followthatdog

Sandon and Othea said...

Minilabels would be a great asset. thanks for the link.

lbaran @ pcsedu.com

mverno said...

i like the ogiginal design mvern@roadrunner.com

Angie L said...

I really like the nature labels. I also thought the no daily, no gluter etc labels were a good idea.

bennigancat@yahoo.com

Angie L said...

I subscribed

Angie L said...

Following on twitter

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

pucci is my favorite

Anonymous said...

This stuff is wonderful! We need to have more choices like these available for purchase for our children!
http://twitter.com/poorkittie

Hetal said...

I like the school design.thanks

ReggieMann said...

My favorite label design is "Nature" :)

erma said...

I like the animal faces design.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

My favorite design is Animal Faces.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

twitter- ksh123

Unknown said...

Following on Twitter- ksh123

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

Tweeted- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/2004527588

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

mogrill said...

The school ones are cool! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

steph.miles.miley said...

I love the Fantasy designs.
stephandmiles@gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

My fave is the Sports design. Great for my little boy!

Tylerpants said...

I'm a subscriber

cindiizzy said...

I like the sports theme.


mercsmercado at yahoo dot com

trixx said...

I love the cute Dinosaurs design! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

trixx said...

I subscribe!

Natalie K. said...

Cute! I like the Animal Faces design the best, thanks.

natalie dot kistner at gmail dot com

Angie said...

Those Animal Faces are so cute!! They would be a hit at our house!

demmi said...

the flower ones con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie said...

I really like the Color Palette B, the best!


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

jennem said...

At Oliver's Labels, I'd choose Original with the Nature design.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

chazvgo said...

The son would love the sports, Thanks :)
chazvgo*at*gmail*dot*com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Nature and so this is my choice. My children would greatly appreciate these labels. Thanks!

Barbara Rawe
tykelly1@yahoo.com

cman said...

I love the Transportation iron-on clothing labels :)

Michele P. said...

toy animals is my fave design!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

twitter follower micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com