Thursday, May 7

It's National Mom's Nite Out!

We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto...

Or, what I mean to say because it's 5 a.m. and my brain wants to know why I'm not still I bed is that if I was celebrating the first national Mom's Nite Out in Michigan with my old friends, I'd be partying and laughing and having a blast with great friends, good food, and lots of laughs.

But I'm not and well, I may have been demoted on the social butterfly corporate ladder because I haven't exactly had the time to establish any solid friendships yet here in AZ. (Does a morning playdate with a very new friend count?)

My evening might not be any hotter than the steam on the mirror during Buttercup's bed time bath, but it doesn't mean you can't go out and live it up with your friends, your mom, your sister, or favorite co-worker! Celebrate motherhood and all you bring to it with the first National Mom's Nite Out. Sunday might be about your mother-in-law, but tonight's about you.

So call your friends, have Dad order a pizza for the kids, grab your keys, and go!

Or, if like me, you are stuck at home tonight, you can participate in the fun with a good old-fashioned Twitter party from 3 p.m. (EST) to about midnight by following @momsniteout and @momTV to have your comments seen, and don't forget to end your posts with hashtag #MNO-09!

No comments: