Monday, May 18

Happy Birthday to me!

Oh my GOD!

I just realized that May 17 marks the one year anniversary since I began blogging here at Berrie Sweet Picks! And if it hadn't been for an inquiry from a recent product review asking for site visitor numbers, my little blog's birthday would have passed by without a second thought!

Since I'm here blowing out the imaginary cake on my blog's imaginary birthday candle, I'd like to thank every reader and every sponsor who has taken the time to stop on by and shared your wonderful products with me and like-minded moms.

Wow, a whole year already. Where does the time go? Here's to another great year filled with great product reviews and exciting contests. Oh, and thanks to all of you moms and grandparents and aunts and sisters and cousins and friends who keep coming back to Berrie Sweet Picks and continue to give me a reason to log on in the midst of all this mommy-craziness.

I love you guys!

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday, Pauline! Hope you have a great one!

Mom Union said...

Happy Anniversary! I tagged you. http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-first-tag-fun-little-meme.html

Mariana said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! :)

Reiza said...

Happy blogiversary. :-) Will there be cake? I want cake. :-)

Kristie said...

Congrats! :-)