Sunday, August 31
I seriously want to re-do my bathroom. We haven't changed anything but the shower curtain since we moved in, and well, it's getting a little boring. That being said, I'm also broke.
So that kinda leaves me at a crossroads, doesn't it?
That's where the Toilet Tattoos come in. They're eye-catching. They're fun. And best of all, they are hygienic and reusable. These decorative toilet lid appliqués are made from an electrostatic vinyl film, making them easy to apply and remove. With fun prints and designs like swimming fish, cheetah spots, a wrapped holiday gift, or even a design specifically made to encourage potty training, there is a tattoo just waiting to crown your lid.
We have the sunflower design pictured above, and it's just enough to add a little touch of "new" without spending any major cash. With a retail price of less than $10, there is no better way to spice up the bathroom and encourage the kids to put the seat down.
Who wants to win one for themselves? To be considered for the random drawing, visit the company site and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me which design you'd like to win and why.
Extra entries are also available if you:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about the contest and link to the giveaway.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my button and place it on your sidebar, linking to Berrie Sweet Picks. (I'll check!)
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing!
I'll pick one name at midnight (EST) on Sept. 6 and post their name to PRIZEYWinners and on my sidebar. The winner has four days from the announcement date to contact me, or an alternate winner will be chosen.
Enjoy your Monday!