Wednesday, February 4
All items reviewed are available at One Step Ahead. Please check out their site; it's great one-stop shopping for busy parents.
To enter the contest, please share how you and your family currently treat colds and the flu. For example, I use a chest rub on Buttercup for congestion and give her honey to fight coughs. Also, your entry MUST include which prize you prefer: the humidier or the alternative cold remedy gift pack which includes the remaining items reviewed in the vlog.
Your entry will not count without this information, nor will it count if you tell me you want both. Oh, and U.S. entries only, please.
Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, Feb. 11, 2009 and the winners will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or an alternate will be selected.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* If you are already a facebook fan of either group, let me know in a comment on my fans page for your extra entry for this contest.
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Tweet the contest leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)