Tuesday, February 3
I love me some boon and I know you do, too!
And do I have a boon for you! I'm sure you are aware that the boon Flair High Chair is now available in a sweet pink design from Amazon for the little princess in your life.
Aside from the updated boost of color, all the flair that makes the Flair the rockin; high chair that it is are the same:
* a chemical resistant, waterproof pad that removes easily for cleaning
* a five-point harness
* a sturdy pedestal that slides easily under tables without scratching floors (and makes it look just plain awesome)
* a pneumatic lift allowing for height adjustment
* and it's free of all that bad stuff like BPA, Phthalatets and PVC. (And this is seriously the most important consideration, in my opinion.)
So you want one right? In pink and white? Or perhaps blue and white? Or would you prefer the boon signature orange and white?
You tell me...Boon is generously offering one lucky reader a Flair High Chair in the color of their choice to celebrate the new Pretty in Pink chair now available.
To enter, just leave me a comment telling me what color your would prefer if you won!
Entries will be accepted until midnight, EST, March 3, 2009 and the winner will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or an alternate will be selected.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of boon on Facebook
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* If you are already a facebook fan of either group, let me know in a comment on my fans page for your extra entry for this contest.
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Follow boon on twitter (Nickname: booninc)
* Tweet the contest leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)