Monday, March 2

I'm back!

It's been a crazy two weeks and I am finally home...or at least I am for the next two weeks before moving cross country to Arizona. Talk about a whirlwind! Buttercup and I had a great time visiting with family and seeing her daddy...and we are counting down the days until we can all be together again under the same roof in about 8 weeks!

I swear that I had planned on blogging while I was on vacation, but I had laptop issues and basically wasted a carry-on since I wasn't able to use it at all on my trip. So give me tonight to get to bed early (ha! It's midnight already...) and I promise to get back in the game tomorrow. I've got winners to pick and announce, new items to review, and more contests to post!

It's going to be craaaaazy over here in Berrie-land for a few more weeks, but I am going to do my best to get back on track and give you all plenty of reasons to keep on coming back!

See ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

NewBaby.com said...

So glad you made it to AZ!! Get back in the saddle girl, we've got some cool things happening in AZ with NewBaby.com and.... (secret)!!

Take a deep breath and welcome to your new home!!

NewBaby.com said...

Yay! so glad you made it to Arizona! We are hoping to see you soon on NewBaby.com with an update!!

Pauline said...

hey Newbaby! I'm actually still in Michigan and am moving in two weeks to Arizona. I also have tons of videos to post, so I will get started on that tonight.
:)

Jenna said...

I missed you ;) lol We haven't "tweeted" each other in awhile!

Reiza said...

Welcome back. But now, you get to enjoy the hassle of moving. I don't envy you even though we'll probably be in the same boat in a few months.