Buttercup loves staying in the tub until her little toes prune up, and thanks to the new toys from boon I'm having one heck of a time getting her out of the tub now.
I really can't complain, though. I love boon products, and am relieved to have bath toys options that are safe for my baby girl to play with since each of the new line of boon goodies is BPA, PVC, and Pthtlate-free!
Check out the video of Buttercup getting her splash on with her new favorite splash time toys!
*Scrubbles are just cute and the name makes me all happy cuz I'm easily amused like that. For $9.99 you get three interchangable bulbs witgh tectured attachments that kids can fill with water and then squeeze it out to their hearts content. And the best part? Yeah....they're dishwasher safe. Rock on.
*Splat is just $7.99 and is the most adorable take on a bath time ring toss game I have ever seen. You get one floating post and three fun rings.
*Water bugs also run $7.99 and are as simplistic as they are genius. Three colorful little critters glide across the water until your happy kid scoops them up with the mesh net.
Now, get ready for the drumroll because I have my first contest since my moving craziness took over! The cool peeps at Boon want me to picks three winners and each will get their choice of one of the three toys I reviewed. Entries are limited to U.S. and Canada, please.
To enter the contest, please leave a comment telling me how much you missed me and that your world is now a better place because I am blogging again. (no, really!) Or you can just leave me a comment telling me which boon toy reviewed here that you would like (by name!) to win if your comment is chosen! It's simple, really... just don't forget to leave your email address in the comment or your entry will not count.
Entries will be accepted until midnight (mountain time!), April 7, 2009 and the winners will have four business days from the announcement date to contact me with their information or an alternate will be selected.
Additional extra entries are also available if you:
* Become a fan of Berrie Sweet Picks on Facebook
* Become a fan of boon on Facebook
* If you are already a facebook fan of either group, let me know in a comment on my fans page for your extra entry for this contest.
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so.
* Blog about contest and link to this post.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest at berriesweet.info (at) gmail (dot) com and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my Berrie Sweet Picks button and place it on your blog page. I'll check!
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
* Follow boon on Twitter (nickname: booninc)
* Tweet the contest and leave a comment with your username telling me what you said to your "tweeple"!
* Vlog about the contest and post at www.newbaby.com!
Please note all entries MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing! That means that well, all entries must include an email address to be considered valid. Simple enough, right? ;)