Saturday, December 5

(Almost) goodbye

It's time for a sad announcement for me. I've been so busy trying to get my writing off the ground and concentrating on my writing-centric blogs that i've been neglecting to post here or to even attempt to find new and exciting items to review.
I have a few left to take care of contest and review-wise...so I'm going to take care of that and then call it a day.
Maybe I'll start this up again in a new format...I've got some ideas. But for now, this is (almost) goodbye on this blog.
It's been a great run!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Pauline - I've been a mostly absent blogger for some time now (too many irons in the fire ...), so I understand your own time dilemma! I will be sad to see you wrap it up though - your blog is always an entertaining read:)