Wednesday, September 30

AP moms need Honeychunks

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know I'm in love with Honeychunks, an online boutique owned and operated by an attachment parenting Michigan mama.

I found her site through an online search a little over a year ago and then learned that she lives right around the corner from me! Well, I've since moved across the country, but I still make a point to stop by Honeychunks when the need arises.

Buttercup is getting into her "mothering" stage. She's two now, and wants to mimic what she sees and emulate what she knows. And well, in our house, that's co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and Time Outs for misbehaving.

Enter Honeychunks. When my mother pointed out that trying to button a full-sized cloth diaper onto one of Buttercup's many dolls was pretty much pointless, I got online and immediately ordered a few of the doll-sized cloth diapers for Buttercup to indulge her AP tendencies. We couldn't be happier. They're handmade, cute, and priced perfectly.

And in case you're wondering, the photo in this post is of her teddy in Time Out for not behaving during his diaper change.

No comments: